Our tax revenue has been significantly increased by these guys!
I HIGHLY recommend the services of Noble Tax!
NTS will help put your business in a position to maximize your tax income potential!
I have had a profitable business relationship with Lee and Phil for over 20 years and have always found them to be honest and capable.
Increase Your Revenue with NTS
- Revenue is generated from the preparation and electronic filing of tax returns. A preparation fee will be charged for each completed tax return and each fee will be split between your location and Noble Tax Service. Tax customers are not required to pay anything up front. In most all cases, the tax fee is withheld from the refund and not deducted until the check prints. The only exception is for those customers who do not meet the qualifications to have their check printed in your office. In these rare instances, you would prepare a paper return and collect the fee upfront.
- Revenue is shared by splitting (based on contract) the tax preparation fee between your location and Noble Tax Service. The tax preparation fee is set by Noble Tax Service and will be competitive with other tax preparers in your market.
- Additional revenue can be generated by charging Add-on Fees. Add-on fees are in addition to the preset preparation fee. In order to keep fees competitive we recommend that you keep your Add-on Fees under $100.
- Revenue reports will be made available to your location and Noble Tax Service. These reports will detail your stores production and will be used to calculate your commission. Noble Tax Service will pay commissions to your location either by check or by bank wire. These commissions will be paid at least twice monthly.
The amount of revenue you earn will be based on several factors:
- The amount of time and effort your employees market the tax business.
- Your employee’s initiative and motivation.
- Ensuring that customers recognize that you are a “Tax Office” in addition to your core business.
- Retention of tax customers from year to year.
Income Expectations: Your location should generate the following income based on completing the number of returns outlined below. (Figures are approximate and are based on average prep fees with a $50 add-on fee):
- 25 to 50 returns = $3,400 to $9,000
- 50 to 100 returns = $6,800 to $18,100
- 100 to 200 returns = $13,700 to $36,200
- 200 to 300 returns = $27,500 to $54,300
- 300 to 500 returns = $41,200 to $90,600
Expected Production: Listed below is the number of tax returns we feel a store location should complete each tax season. These numbers are based on the number of years tax service has been offered and from actual store locations we have managed, supervised, or owned.
- 1st year - 50 to 100 tax returns
- 2nd year - 100 to 200 tax returns
- 3rd year - 200 to 300+ tax returns